Dr. Anil Kumar Singla
Ph.D SLIET , Longowal, 2019
M.E. (Industrial Engineering) Thapar Institute of Engineering &Technology, Patiala 1997
B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala 1993
25 yrs of Teaching and Research Experience
Book titled , ” Nanomaterials in Manufacturing processes” in progress
Two applications for design patent are in process.
Life membership of ISTE
Papers Published in International Journals
1. 1. Anil Kumar Singla, Jagtar Singh, Puneet Kumar, Anumay Kumar, Vishal S. Sharma, “ Effect of cryogenic treatment on the wear resistance and microstructure of Ti-6Al-4V”, Indian Journal of Engineering and Material Sciences, 25(3) /243-249, June, 2018.
2. Anil K Singla, Maiak Banerjee, Aman Sharama, Jagtar Singh, Anuj Bansal, Munish Kumar Gupta, Navneet Khanna, Deepak Kumar Goyal. “Selective laser melting of Ti6Al4V alloy: Process parameters, defects and post-treatments, Journal of Manufacturing Processes”,Vol:64, April 2021, Pages 161-187.
3. Shivam Pandey ,Ankita Omer, Anil Kumar Singla, Deepak Kumar Goya, Jagtar Singh, Munish Kumar Gupta. “Effect of Fuel Pressure, Feed Rate, and Spray Distance on Cavitation Erosion of Rodojet Sprayed Al2O3+50%TiO2 Coated AISI410 Steel”, Surface & Coatings Technology, 410, (2021), 126961.
4. Anil Singla, Jagtar Singh, Vishal Sharma, Impact of cryogenic treatment on mechanical behaviour and microstructure of Ti-6Al-4V ELI biomaterial, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 28(10)/5931-5945, october 2019.
5. Anil Singla, Jagtar Singh, Vishal Sharma, “Processing of materials at cryogenic temperature and its implications in manufacturing: A review”, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 33 (15), 1603-1640, 2018.
6. 6. Munish Kumar Gupta, Qinghua Song, Zhanqiang Liu, Murat Sarikaya, Muhammad Jamil, Mozammel Mia, Vinod Kushvaha, Anil Kumar Singla, Zhixiong Li, Ecological, economical and technological perspectives based sustainability assessment in hybrid-cooling assisted machining of Ti-6Al-4 V alloy, Sustainable Materials and Technologies, Volume 26, 2020, e00218, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.susmat.2020.e00218.
7. Navneet Khanna, Chetan Agrawal, Munish Kumar Gupta, Qinghua Song, Anil Kumar Singla, Sustainability and machinability improvement of Nimonic-90 using indigenously developed green hybrid machining technology, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 263, 2020, 121402, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.121402.
8. Gupta, M.K., Mia, M., Jamil, M. et al. Machinability investigations of hardened steel with biodegradable oil-based MQL spray system. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 108, 735–748 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-020-05477-6.
9. Munish Kumar Gupta, Qinghua Song, Zhanqiang Liu, Murat Sarikaya, Muhammad Jamil, Mozammel Mia, Anil Kumar Singla, Aqib Mashood Khan, Navneet Khanna, Danil Yu Pimenov, Environment and economic burden of sustainable cooling/lubrication methods in machining of Inconel-800, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 287, 2021, 125074, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.125074.
10. Munish Kumar Gupta, Anil Kumar Singla, Hansong Ji, Qinghua Song, Zhanqiang Liu, Wentong Cai, Mozammel Mia, Navneet Khanna, Grzegorz M. Krolczyk, Impact of layer rotation on micro-structure, grain size, surface integrity and mechanical behaviour of SLM Al-Si-10Mg alloy, Journal of Materials Research and Technology, Volume 9, Issue 5, 2020,Pages 9506-9522, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmrt.2020.06.090.
11. Singh, T.P.; Singla, A.K.; Singh, J.; Singh, K.; Gupta, M.K.; Ji, H.; Song, Q.; Liu, Z.; Pruncu, C.I. Abrasive Wear Behavior of Cryogenically Treated Boron Steel (30MnCrB4) Used for Rotavator Blades. Materials 2020, 13, 436. https://doi.org/10.3390/ma13020436.
12. Singla, A.K.; Singh, J.; Sharma, V.S.; Gupta, M.K.; Song, Q.; Rozumek, D.; Krolczyk, G.M. Impact of Cryogenic Treatment on HCF and FCP Performance of β-Solution Treated Ti-6Al-4V ELI Biomaterial. Materials 2020, 13, 500. https://doi.org/10.3390/ma13030500.
1 13. Agrawal, C., Khanna, N., Pruncu, C.I. et al. Tool wear progression and its effects on energy consumption and surface roughness in cryogenic assisted turning of Ti-6Al-4V. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 111, 1319–1331 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-020-06140-w.
14. Anuj Bansal, Deepak Kumar Goyal, Prabhjot Singh, Anil Kumar Singla, Munish Kumar Gupta, Niraj Bala, Jayant Kolte, Gautam Setia, Erosive wear behaviour of HVOF-sprayed Ni-20Cr2O3 coating on pipeline materials, International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, Volume 92, 2020, 105332, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrmhm.2020.105332.
15. Anuj Bansal, Anil Kumar Singla, Vinay Dwivedi, Deepak Kumar Goyal, Jonny Singla, Munish Kumar Gupta, Grzegorz M. Krolczyk, Influence of cryogenic treatment on mechanical performance of friction stir Al-Zn-Cu alloy weldments, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, Volume 56, Part A, 2020, Pages 43-53, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmapro.2020.04.067.
Paper Published in National conference/Seminar Proceedings
1. Anand Vaz, Anil Singla, Sukhjinder Singh, “Development of a Simple Test Rig for Implementation of Force Control Strategies in Robotic Manipulator Systems,” Proceedings of National Conference on Trends in Industrial Electronics, Transducers, Controls & Communication (TIET.COM-2000), Nov. 14-15, 2000, TIET, Patiala, p. 199-202.
2. Anand Vaz, Anil Singla, Sukhjinder Singh, ” Modeling And Simulation Of Single Axis Robotic Manipulator During Constrained Motion” Proceedings of National Convention of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, March 30-31, 2001, S.L.I.E.T Longowal, p. 1-4.
3. Anand Vaz, Anil Singla, Sukhjinder Singh, ” Modeling And Simulation of Two Link Robotic Manipulator During Contact Interaction” Proceedings of 10th National Conference on Machines and Mechanisms, NaCoMM-2001, Dec. 21-22, 2001, IIT Kharagpur, India, p.163-170.
4. Anand Vaz, Anil Singla, T.P. Singh , Ekta Grover, “ Modelling and Simulation of a single axis manipulator for implementation of a Trajectory Control Strategy”, Proceedings of Eighteenth National Convention of Mechanical Engineers at national Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Nov. 9-10, 2002.
5. Anand Vaz, Anil Singla, Sukhjinder Singh and T.P. Singh , “ Velocity Feedback for Contact Interaction Control”, Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Developments in Mechanical Engineering, MED, TIET, Patiala. Oct. 31-Nov. 1, 2003, p. 472-475.
6. Anand Vaz, Anil Singla, T.P. Singh , “ Lyapunov Stability Analysis of Robot Force Control: A Bond Graph Approach”, Proceedings of National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Manufacturing Systems, SLIET, Longowal, January 18-19, 2004. p. 97-104.
7. Anil Singla, Anand Vaz, Anil Singla, Sukhjinder Singh, Aman Kumar Maini , “ Role of Compliance in Impact Control”, Proceedings of National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Manufacturing Systems, SLIET, Longowal, January 18-19, 2004. p.115-120.
Papers Published in International Conference Proceedings
8. Anand Vaz, Anil Singla, “Modelling, Simulation and Control of Contact Interaction in the perspective of a Single Axis Robotic System” Proceedings of IASTED International Conference on Applied Simulation and Modelling, ASM 2002, June 25-28, 2002, Crete, Greece
9. Anand Vaz, Harmesh Kansal, Anil Singla, “Some Aspects in the Bond Graph Modelling of Robotic Manipulators: Angular Velocities from Symbolic Manipulation of Rotation Matrices”, Proceedings of IEEE TENCON 2003, October 14-17,2003, IEEE Bangalore Section, India.
Papers of general Interest published in Journals
1. Anil Singla, R.K. Aggarwal, Sanjeev Bansal and Mandeep Ghai, “Industry-Institute-Interaction Cell- Need of the Hour”, The Indian Journal of Technical Education, p. 7-9, vol. 22, No. 4, Oct. –Dec., 1999.
2. Anil Singla, R.K. Aggarwal, Sanjeev Bansal and Mandeep Ghai, “Upgrading Professional Practice through Total Quality”, The Indian Journal of Technical Education, p. 20-23, vol. 22, No. 3, July –Sept., 1999.
Other Papers of general interest
1. Anil Singla, Balwinder Singh, Sukhjinder Singh, Vikram Dhiman, “ Industry Institute Interaction: The Globalization Perspective” , Proceedings of National Conference on Industry Institute Partnership for National and Institutional Development ( NCIIP), 6-7 Feb., 2003, SLIET, Longowal, India, p.156-171
2. Anil Singla, Jatinder Madan and Jagtar Singh, “Human Values in Education: A System Approach”, Proceedings of National Seminar on, “Human Values, Technical Education and Human Resource Development”, 30th November 1999, SLIET, Longowal, India, p.57-63.
3. R.C.Chauhan, Anil Singla, and Sukhwinder Singh, “Technical Education in the new Millennium ”, Proceedings of National Seminar on, “Human Values, Technical Education and Human Resource Development”, 30th November 1999, SLIET, Longowal, India, p.40-44.
Material Characterization, Cryogenics, Coating
Copyright © 2021 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET