Research Articles in International journal
1. Arya H, Singh K, Singh R, (2016). Effect of heat Percent on Mechanical Properties of Resistance spot welded SS 304. International Journal of New Technologies in Science and Engineering (IJNTSE) ISSN : 2349-0780, 3(1).
2. Chandra R, Arya H, Singh S, (2016). Enhancement of impact strength of saw welded low carbon steels by addition of titanium and manganese. International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering (IJMPE), vol. 4, issue 5 (2016) pp. 94-99
3. Kumar, R., Arya, H. K., & Saxena, R. (2014). Experimental Determination of Cooling Rate and its Effect on Microhardness in Submerged Arc Welding of Mild Steel Plate (Grade c-25 as per IS 1570). Journal of Material Science & Engineering, 3(2), 3–6. https://doi.org/10.4172/2169-0022.1000138
4. Arya, H., Singh, K., & Singh, S. (2013). Cooling Rate Effect on Microhardness for SAW Welded Mild Steel Plate. International Journal on Theoretical and Applied Research in Mechanical Engineering (IJTARME)ISSN (Print):2319-3182, 2(2), 71–77.
Research Articles in International Conference
1. H. Arya, K. Singh, R. Saxena “Effect of Welding Parameters on Penetration and Bead Width for Variable Plate Thickness in Submerged Arc Welding, ” in 17th International Conference on Robotics and Mechanical Engineering (ICRME 2015) 27-28 AUG 2015 PARIS FRANCE, 2015, pp. 2482–2486.
2. H. Arya and Kumar Sumit, “Design and analysis of various parameters on microhardness saw welded SA-516 plates, ” in 3rd international conference on production and industrial engineering, (CPIE 2013) 29 – 31 March 2013, pp. 216–219.
3. H. Arya, K. Singh, R. Saxena “Effects of welding speed, welding current and plate thickness on temperature variation and angular distortion in butt joint welding, ” in Annual International Conference on Materials Science, Metal & Manufacturing (M3 2011) Hotel Fort Canning, Singapore 12th – 13th December, 2011.
4. H. Arya, K. Singh, R. Saxena “Influence of Cooling Rate on Metallurgical Properties of Weld in SAW, ” in Annual International Conference on Materials Science, Metal & Manufacturing (M3 2011) Hotel Fort Canning, Singapore 12th – 13th December, 2011.
5. H. Arya, A. Maheshwari, S. Kumar, and K. Singh, “Experimental Determination of Weld Pool Temperature and to Generate Temperature Profile for GMAW, ” in 2nd International Conference on Production and Industrial Engineering (CPIE 2010), 3 -5 Dec 2010, pp. 127–130.
6. S. Kumar, P. Kaur, and H. Arya, “Comparative study of bead geometry in MIG & MAG, ” in 2nd international Conference on Production & Industrial Engineering (CPIE 2010) 03-05 December, 2010, pp. 106–110.
Research Articles in National Conference
2. H. Arya, “Modeling and Simulation of multi-cylinder paper drying, ” in National conference on advancement in Mechanical Engineering and Energy Environment (AMEEE – 2012) January 06-07, 2012.
3. V. Kumar and H. Arya, “Studies on urea pulping of agro based residues-wheat straw, ” in National seminar on “Chemical industries in India: opportunities and challenges”, Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Sant Longowal inst. Of Engg. & Tech. Longowal, Sangrur, Punjab March 5-6, 2010.
4. S. Kumar, S. Kumar, and H. Arya, “Design and Fabrication of fixture for circumferential welding, ” in National Conference on welding Technology NCWLT-2009, SLIET, Longowal, Feb 13-14, 2009, pp. 131–139.
5. H. Arya and A. Maheshwari, “Machine Vision System for Specular surface & reflecting industrial parts inspection, ” in National conference on “Innovative developments in Engineering Applications” March 14-15, 2008, pp. 179–183.
2. AICTE/ISTE Short term training programme on “Research Methods in Engineering” dated 16-27 February, 2009, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal, Sangrur Punjab
3. AICTE sponsored staff Development Programme on “Soft Computing in Engineering Applications” dated January 25- February 05, 2010 organized by Mechanical Engineering Department, North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Nirjuli- Arunachal Pradesh)
4. A short Course on “Simulation and design using extended finite element Method” dated 13-17 Dec, 2010 organized by Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee
5. A short Course on “Welding of Alloy Steels: Controlling Problems” dated 24-27 May, 2010 organized by Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee
6. A short Course on “Controlling Residual stresses Distortion and defects in weld joints” dated 15-17 july, 2011 organized by Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee
7. One week STP on “Soft computing in Process and product optimization (SCPPO-2012)” dated 06-10 Feb 2012, organised by Dep’t. of Food Engineering & Technology, SLIET Longowal Punjab INDIA
8. One week TEQIP sponsored STP on ” Bio Energy Technologies for power and Environmental applications” dated 16-20 Dec 2013, organised by Dep’t. of Mechanical Engineering, SLIET Longowal Punjab INDIA
9. One week STP on “Modelling and Simulation using Finite Element Methods” dated 07-11 Jan 2014 organised by Dep’t. of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, IIT Roorkee
10. One week TEQIP sponsored STTP on “Optimization Techniques in Engineering R & D” dated 09-13 March 2015, organised by Dep’t. of Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering, SLIET Longowal, Punjab INDIA
11. One week TEQIP sponsored STTP on “Renewable Energy applications: Practices and Challenges” dated 21-25 Dec 2015, organised by Dep’t. of Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering, SLIET Longowal, Punjab INDIA
12. One day TEQIP sponsored workshop on “Statistical Techniques using SPSS” dated 6th Oct 2016, organised by dep’t. of Chemical Engineering, SLIET Longowal Punjab INDIA