B.E., 1996, (DEI), Dayal Bagh, Agra.
M.Tech, 2007, PTU, Jalandhar.
Certified Energy Auditor, 2010, (Bureau of Energy Efficiency) Ministry of Power,Govt. of India).
Lecturer (Senior Scale), 2003
Assistant Professor, 2008
Associate professor, 2011 to till date
ISTE Sponsored STTP
SLIET, Longowal – Expert Lecture
ISTE Sponsored STTP
SLIET, Longowal – Guest Lecture
ONGC Dehradoon for B.Tech students of modular program run by PTU Jalandhar – Guest Lecture
GBP Engg College Ghurdori, Pauri Garwal Uttarakhand
Expert Talk – NIT Hamirpur during STC “Sustainable Energy Generation and Environmental Management” Sponsored by MHRD AICTE
Expert Talk – AICTE Sponsored STC on “Renewable energy sources”
organized by Department of chemical Technology SLIET, Longowal
Editor – SRIZAN
Editor – Proceeding of the National Seminar on” Emerging Trends in Manufacturing Systems
Editor – National Conference on Design Dynamics and Manufacturing Abstracts
SLIET Mechanical Engineering Society (SMES)
Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
Indian Welding (IWS) Society
Society of automotive Engineers (India)
Society of Energy Engineer &Manager (SEEM).
Silver Medalist in M.Tech.
State Level Merit Scholarship (1990-1992)
National Level Merit Scholarship (1992-1996)
Social Service Award by Punjab Government in 2013
Publication in National/ International Conferences
1.Indraj Singh, Design Construction and Operation of a Bio Gas Digestor, National Conferences on Emerging Technologies for Efficiency Improvement in Energy Sector. Organized by Department of Electrical &Instrumentation SLIET, Longowal November 8-9, 2003.
2.Indraj Singh, Fundamental of Weld Cladding, National Conferences Emerging Trends in Manufacturing systems. Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering SLIET, Longowal, January 18-19 2004
3.Indraj Singh, Development of Hydro power in India, National Conferences Emerging Scenario in Hydro-Thermal Power. Organized by Department of Electrical &Instrumentation SLIET, Longowal. September 15 2004.
4.Indraj Singh, Bulk Welding An Approach of Saving Wire And Flux In Submerged Arc welding: A Review. National Symposium National Symposium on Welding Technology. Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering SLIET, Longowal. 24-25 February 2006.
5.Indraj Singh, Production Methodology and Chemical Analysis of sunflower based bio diesel: A view point. International Conferences International Conference on Molecules to Materials. Organized by Department of Chemistry SLIET, Longowal. March3-4-2006.
6.Indraj Singh, Just In Time Manufacturing and Allied System, National Conferences NITTTR Chandigarh. 24 March2006.
7.Indraj Singh, Design of Software for Integration of Manufacturing Activities, National Conferences NITTTR Chandigarh. 24 March2006
8.Indraj Singh, An approach of Replacing conventional fuel by different Bio mass Fuels using Down Draft Gasifiers. National Conferences National Conference on Design Dynamics and Manufacturing. Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering SLIET, Longowal. 16-17 March 2007.
9.Indraj Singh, Hydrates of Methane as Fuel, National Conferences Advances in Chemical Engineering. Organized by Department of Chemical Technology SLIET, Longowal. 26-27 March 2007.
10.Indraj Singh, Scheduling and Routing issues in FMS: several case studies of Indian industries, National Conferences CPIE at Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering NIT Jalandhar. 22-24 march 2007.
11.Indraj Singh, Simulation of Tolerance Analysis &yield estimation of Mechanical Assemblies-A case study. National Conferences CPIE at Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering NIT Hamirpur (HP). 13-14 November 2008.
12.Indraj Singh, Saving of Diesel Fuel in Generating Power by Using of Different Biomass Fuels on Down Draft Gasifier, International Conferences, On Renewable Energy Asia-2008.Organized by SEE Forum and IIT Delhi, December 11-13, 2008.
13.Indraj Singh, Potential of LPG Replacement with Biogas Produce from Kitchen Waste, National Conference on Advancements in Mechanical Engineering and Energy Environment,6-7Jan,2012. Page no. 57.
14.Indraj Singh, Use of Biogas for Cooking Purpose in a Technical Institute: A View Point, National Conference on Trends & Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Oct 19 ,2012 . Page no. 12.
15.Indraj Singh, Use of Biomass for Power Generation in Rural Area, 2nd National Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering (NCRAME-2014) G.B. Pant Engineering College, Pauri-Garhwal, Uttarakhand -246194, 26 and 27 October 2014.
16.Indraj Singh, Economic Base Comparative study of different biogas digester for a Technical Institute 2nd National Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering (NCRAME-2014) G.B. Pant Engineering College , Pauri-Garhwal, Uttarakhand -246194, 26 and 27 October 2014.
17. Prem Kumar, Indraj Singh, Performance Evaluation of Waste Cooking Biodiesel and its blends on Diesel Engine, International conference on “Advances in power generation from renewable energy sources” (APGRES 2015), June 15-16 2015, at Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, India-324010,Page-268-273.
18.Singh I., Sahni V., Electric Power Generation Using Jatropha Biodiesel and Its Blend as Fuel in CI Engine for Rural Area, Annual conference on life science and engineering(ACLSE-2015), 25-27/8/2015, at Osaka, Japan.
19. Singh I., Sahni V., Performance Analysis of Compression ignition engine using karanja biodiesel with additive di ethyl ether, int’l conference on aeronautical, automotive and manufacturing engineering (icaame’2015) august 25-26, 2015, at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
20. Vipul kumar, Akhilesh Kumar Yadav, Indraj Singh a Review on current research trends in wire-electrical discharge machining (wedm), 3 rd International conference on science technology and managements, India International Center New Delhi 17 January 2016 page 223-234.
Publication in National/International Journals
1.Indraj Singh, Vikas Rastogi, Performance Analysis of a modified 4-Stroke Engine Using Biodiesel Fuel for Irrigation Purpose. International Journal of Applied Science and Environment. 2009, Volume-4, Number-2, Page-229-242.
2.Ashish Malik,Lakhwinder singh,Indraj Singh, Utilization of Biomas asEngine Fuel,Journal of Scientific and Industrial research, 2009,Volume 68 ,Page-887-890.
3. Singh I., Sahni V., Performance and Emission Analysis of Compression Ignition Engine Coupled with Electric Generator Set used Bakain Methyl Ester as a Fuel, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(33), 2016,
4. Singh I., Sahni V., Impact of emission on environment of electric generator fuelled with karanja biodiesel adding additive Di-Ethyl Ether, Nature Environment and Pollution Technology, volume 16., No.3 September 2017. paper accepted on 19 September, 2016.
5. Loveleen Kumar Bhagi, Shankar singh , Indraj Singh, Application of taguchi method for optimization of continuous drive friction welding process parameters, Ukrainian Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, vol. 2, no. 1, 2016.
Copyright © 2021 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET