Dr. J.S. Gill
3 years Industrial
21 years Teaching and research
1. J.S.Gill, Kalyan Reddy, ‘Influence of weld pool vibration on impact strength and metallurgical properties of AISI 304L butt welded joints’, “International conference on recent innovations in sciences, management, education and technology”, JCD Memorial college, Sirsa, Haryana, (India), August 2016.
2. J.S.Gill, A.S.Shahi, ‘Combined Effect of Base Metal Dilution and Thermal Aging Conditions on the Corrosion Performance of Stainless Steel Claddings’, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(32), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i32/98738, August 2016.
3. J.S.Gill, A.S.Shahi, ‘Improving corrosion behaviour of gas metal arc weld stainless steel claddings using arc deflection method’, “Advances and Trends in Engineering Materials and their Applications”, MONTREAL’2015 AES-ATEMA’2015 22nd International Conference, (MONTREAL, CANADA: JUNE 15-19, 2015.
4. Jaspal Singh Gill, Arun Kumar, “Some studies on hardfacing og low carbon steels using iron base filler using SMAW process.”National conference on advancements in mechanical engineering and energy environment. (January 6-7 2012) at SLIET Longowal.
5. Jaspal Singh Gill, Varun Arora, Some Studies on Sensitization Behavior of Butt Welded SS 316L Joints using GTAW Process, AES-ATEMA International Conference on Advances and Trends in Engineering Materials and their Applications, in Montreal, Canada August 1-5, 2011, organised by McGill University, Montreal.
6. Jaspal Singh Gill, Davinder pal Singh, To investigate the weldability issues during the welding of alloy steel ASTM A-335 gr. P-91 pipeline, National Conference on “Advancements and Futuristic Trends in Mechanical and Materials Engineering” [AFTMME-2011], 7th -8th OCTOBER, 2011, organised by Punjab technical university, Jalandhar.
7. A.S. Shahi, J.S.Gill, Effect of auxiliary preheating of the filler wire on dilution in gas metal arc welded stainless steel surfacing using RSM. Journal of surface engineering, (Institute of mining materials & metallurgy. UK), Manuscript no. assigned on 19/7/06 SUR 45.
8. J.S.Gill, A.S.Shahi, Effect of electromagnetic steering on gas metal arc stainless steel claddings, SMT 2009, 23rd International conference on surface modifications, at mamallapuram Chennai organized by IGCAR, CII and Indian Institute of metals, November 2-5 2009, OR-105.
9. J.S. Gill, N.D. Sharma, Some studies in mechanical strength of MAG welded joints SOJOM 2004, symposium on metal joining, july 22-23,2004 at Welding Research Institute WRI, Tirruchirrapally.pp WMB 4 page 1-11.
10. J.S. Gill, N.D. Sharma, A.S.Shahi Effect of primary welding parameters on mechanical strength of MAG welded butt joints. ETMS, National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Manufacturing Systems, held from January 18-19,2004 at SLIET Longowal pp-53-59.
11. Vikas Rastogi, R.K. Saxena, Jaspal Singh Gill, Dynamic Modeling and Simulation of Fuel Cells for Alternative Fuel Vehicles (AFV) using Bond Graphs, Proceeding of International Conference on Molecules to Materials (ICMM-2006), SLIET, Longowal, India, March, 2006, pp. 256-262
12. Bharat Kumar Lautre, J.S. Gill Parametric optimization for galvanization process using design of experiments. NCDDM, 2007 held at SLIET Longowal.
13. Brijesh KumarSingh, J.S. Gill Effects of End milling parameters on surface roughness for commercial Aluminium alloys Using RSM NCDDM, 2007 held at SLIET Longowal.
Copyright © 2022 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET