M.E. (Production Engg.) from PEC Chandigarh.
B.Tech ( Mechanical Engg.) From Kurukshetra university.
1. Worked as a lecture contractual in Department of Mechanical engineering , NIT Kurukshetra, Haryana, India from July 2009 – June 2010.
2. Worked as an Assistant professor in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sharda University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh from July 2012 to Aug 2014.
3. Worked as an Assistant professor in Department of Mechanical and Automation Engineering, Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh from Aug 2014 to April 2016.
4. Working as an Assistant professor in Department of Mechanical engineering, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal, Deemed University MHRD, Dist. Sangrur, Punjab from April 2016 to till date.
MHRD scholarship during M.E. in year 2010-2012
1. Mudgal, D, Ahuja, L., Bhatia, D, Singh, S, & Prakash, S (2016). High temperature corrosion behaviour of superalloys under actual waste incinerator environment. Engineering Failure Analysis, 63, 160-171.
2. Mudgal, D, Ahuja, L., Singh, S, & Prakash, S (2017). Evaluation of corrosion performance of Superni 600 hung in secondary chamber of medical waste incinerator operating at 1050° C. Materials at High Temperatures, 34(1), 45-52.
3. Corrosion behaviour of Cr3C2-NiCr coated superalloys under actual medical waste incinerator
D Mudgal, L Ahuja, S Singh, S Prakash Surface and Coatings Technology 325, 145-156, 2017
Copyright © 2021 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET