email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
• M. Tech. (Industrial Engineering) from National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab (2007-2010).
• B. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) from Beant College of Engineering and Technology, Gurdaspur, Punjab (August 1999 to May 20002).
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Ramgarhia Polytechnic College, Phagwara, Punjab (August 1995- May 1998).
• Working as an Assistant Professor Since 08/08/2007 in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology.
• Worked as a Lecturer from 01/06/2005 to 07/08/2007 in the Department of Mechanical engineering, Ramgarhia Polytechnic College, Phagwara, Punjab.
• Worked as a Lecturer from 01/09/2004 to 31/05/2005 in the Department of Mechanical engineering, Lord Krishna Polytechnic College, Kapurthala, Punjab.
• Worked as a Quality Control Engineer from 01/06/2002 to 31/08/2004 at Surindera Tools and Forgings, Jalandhar.
• International Conference
“Influence of Various Process Parameters on Material Removal Rate of Electric Discharge Machining, Using Taguchi Method.” AES-ATEMA’ 2011 Ninth International Conference Advances and Trends in Engineering Materials and their Applications Montreal, CANADA: August 01 – 05, 2011 ISBN 978-0-9866504-8-2 (CD-ROM) & 978-0-9866504-7-5 (Hard Copy), 425 – 437.
• National Conference
“Investigations on the influence of machining parameters on TWR when machining INCONEL-600 using EDM” National Conference on advancements in Mechanical Engineering and Energy Environment (AMEEE-2012), Department of Mechanical engineering, SLIET, Sangrur, INDIA: January 06-07, 2012.
Copyright © 2019 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET