Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Ph.D. (IIT Delhi), 2003
M.E. (MNREC/MNNIT Allahabad), 1992
B.E. (MIT Muzaffarpur), 1990
a) Working in SLIET Longowal since September 1994
b) 2 yrs of experience in Process Industry.
(1) “Separation of Impulse from Oscillation for Detection of Bearing Defect in the Vibration Signal” in book ADVANCES IN CONDITION MONITORING OF MACHINERY IN NON-STATIONARY OPERATIONS, Editor: A. Fernandez Del Rincon F. Viadero Rueda, Fakher Chaari, Radoslaw Zimroz, Mohamed Hadder
Publisher: Springer (ISBN: 978-3-030-11220-2), 2019, pp. 281-289.
(2) “Conventional machining of particulate aluminium silicon carbide metal matrix composite: Review and discussion” in book MATERIALS AND MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY: MACHINING OPERATIONS, TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, Editor: J. Paulo Davim, Publisher: Nova Science Publishers (ISBN: 978-1-62100-579-7), Inc. , New York, 2013, pp. 89-114.
(3) “Application of Digital Speckle Pattern Interferometry (DSPI) in Determination of Elastic Modulus Using Plate Vibration” in book RECENT ADVANCES IN MECHANICS, Editors: Anthony N. Kounadis and Emmanuel E. Gdoutos
Publisher: Springer (ISBN 978-94-007-0556-2), 2011, pp. 329-341
Multi point tapper for pressurizing piezoelectric Element (Design Patent No. 325941-001), Awarded on 28/10/2020, Inventors: Er. Nitin Yadav and Dr. Rajesh Kumar
1) Senior Member: IACSIT, Singapore
2) Member : ISTE, New Delhi
Publications : More than 80
International : 45 (published) + 2 (communicated)
National : 07 (published)
(In SCI Journals having Impact Factor more than one: 30+)
(b) Conference proceedings:
International : 15 (published)
National : 12 (published)
(c) Google Citations of papers : Above 1050
Google ‘H’ index: 19 (Excluding self citation)
Google ‘i-10’ index: 31
(d) Research Gate Citations of papers : Above 850
Research Gate ‘H’ index: 16 (Excluding self citation)
RG Score: 27.92
Selected list of publications:
i) Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=C8Fs6KgAAAAJ&hl=en
ii) Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rajesh_Kumar415
iii) ORCID iD: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3955-8282
Area of Research: Vibration and Condition monitoring, signal processing, Precision metrology, metal machining, Occupational stresses
Ongoing Research Project:
1) “Development of Fault Identification System for the water turbine making use of Vibration Signal and Artificial Intelligence” sponsored by AICTE New Delhi (2019-2022), Govt. of India. Amount 17 Lakhs.
————————————————————————————————————————————Completed Research Project:
1) “Development of opto-mechatronic system for stress analysis and identification of defects in components” sponsored by MHRD New Delhi (Government of India).
2) “Development of Elastomers from linseed oil and Vibration Damping Characterization through a fabricated Machine” sponsored by UGC,Delhi (Government of India).
Supervised students for Ph.D. (8) & M.Tech. (22+) thesis for which degree has been awarded. Few students are currently working for their dissertations.
Copyright © 2021 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET