Suresh Chandra Verma
B.E (Mechanical Engineering),RIT (NIT), Jamshedpur.
M.E (Heat Power),BIT Mesra, Ranchi.
Organization Research/ Teaching Period
SLIET, Longowal Lecturer 1993-1998
SLIET, Longowal Lecturer (Selection Grade) 1998-2003
SLIET, Longowal Assistant Professor 2003-2006
SLIET, Longowal Associate Professor 2006- Continuing
• Associate Life Member of Institution of Engineers (India).
• Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education.
• Life Member of Punjab Science Congress.
• Ishu Kumar and S.C.Verma, Effect of Multilayer Hardfacing on Metallurgical and Wear Behaviour of Mild Steel using SMAW Process.IJRASET, Volume 5,Issue VII, July 2017,pp.1153-1160.
• Sapna Singh and S.C.Verma, Experimental Investigation on the Effect of Fluxes on the Bead Geometry Parmeter of GTA Aluminium Welds.IJRASET, Volume 5,Issue VII, July 2017,pp.2179-2183.
• Presented paper in the International conference organized by QIR, ICSERA, Bali on “Ecofrindly and energy efficient hybrid ammonia air-conditioner”, 2011.
• Presented paper in the International conference organized by ASHRAE chapter of India at New Delhi on “Ammonia Air Conditioning in the light of Ozone Hole and Global Warming Problem”, 2001.
• Published Paper on a “To study the suitability of some liquid metal/ alloys for liquid metal magnetohydrodynamics power generation.” in the journal of Institution of Engineers, Aug.1998.
• Article on “Power from liquid metal” in The Tribune Chandigarh, 1997.
Copyright © 2023 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET